Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finished Deck

Our back deck is now finished. I have yet to use it though, as I was away all weekend and it is raining today.

On Friday night Paul had a barbecue with his brother and yesterday he enjoyed reading his book while sitting in his rocking chair, on the lower level.


Side views and storage area under the deck.

Hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow so I can use my new clothesline. I also have new clothes pins that my friend Giselle gave me for Christmas.
The pins were bought at Lee Valley and are suppose to have a heavy spring so they won't break with the wind.


I'm looking forward to my morning coffee out there soon.

2 comments:

  1. wowee, that is really a nice deck! I am sure you all will have some fun bbqs on it. We are having a deck built on as well. Its in the trees though, but thats fine. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .. the deck looks great. I like all the storage underneath. I can see you're going to get a lot of enjoyment from it. Lots of room on both levels.

    Have you figured out where you're going to put the hummingbird feeder?

    ReplyDelete