Saturday, February 7, 2009

Plantation Resort & Pawley's Island

We were up early to enjoy the nice sunny morning and take a short walk on the beach before we started our day of exploring. We stopped by the Plantation Resort of Myrtle Beach to meet up with my sister and brother-in-law who were joining us for the day. Paul had a coffee on their patio which overlooks the golf course. The setting is quite lovely with the tall grasses and little ponds, which I am sure the golfers do not like!

We then headed out for lunch at a local buffet and a day of sightseeing. We found a nice shopping area on Highway 17 so we stopped to take a walk about. My sister loves to shop and I tag along.
Paul wanted to visit the beach at Pawley's Island. It was a little windy so we didn't stay long but we plan to make another trip there later in the month.





1 comment:

  1. I like the photo of Paul on the beach - I'll bet you'll end up finding some glass there when you go back.

    ReplyDelete