Monday, August 27, 2012

Cape St. Mary's, Nova Scotia

Cape St. Mary's, along the French Shore of Nova Scotia, is another area that we visited during our travels last week, as well as Mavillette Beach.  A grey foggy day, at times, which only added to its beauty.



My cousin Brenda and I on Mavillette Beach
  
The dunes near the beach
 
The fog made the area quite interesting


 
Mavillette Beach
 
Cape St. Mary's area, near the lighthouse
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cape St. Mary's lighthouse
 
 
 
 
Shorebird
 
 
 
When I see these old houses, I wonder what is their story
 

 
 
 
Paul and I enjoyed exploring the French Shore with Bren and Gerry.  We will go back again as there is so much more to see.  A wonderful day.
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm green with envy over these awesome photos. I don't know how to pick a favorite. It's a toss up between the last one of the boats through the grass, the one of the two houses through the fog, and the one of my smiling friend!

    You should start adding a signature line to your photos. Even if you don't want to use your name you could use "Bye the Sea 2012".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you and your camera often during our time in Nova Scotia.

    ReplyDelete