Friday, October 16, 2009

A Great Walk


Although today was a rather cool and windy day, Paul and I enjoyed our walk on the beach as we were dressed warmly. The waves were rolling in quickly and it was nearing high tide, so we had to keep a watch not to get our feet wet by the rush of the surf.

It was the first time walking on the beach since my cataract eye surgeries which took place over the past two weeks. I was amazed at how clear things looked to me. Although I am still not suppose to bend my head for another two weeks, I was able to do a little beachcombing and found a couple of nice white mermaid tears.

Paul and I felt very fortunate to share such a great day. I was especially thankful for my good sight.




After our walk, my sister-in-law Jeannine invited us into the cottage to join friends for a delicious lunch of homemade soup and cookies. It was a nice way to warm up after a windy walk.


Another great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment