Thursday, June 16, 2011

Miramichi Garden Tea

This afternoon I went to Miramichi with my girl friends to attend the 24th Annual Miramichi Hospital Auxiliary Garden Tea fundraiser. Mrs Fitzpatrick opens her house and gardens to host this event for the public. It was my first time attending, and a very enjoyable event.

Some of the guests sat outside in the lovely garden near the river, but we choice to sit inside.





Our first cup of tea of the afternoon was poured by Joanne, from the Hole 19 teapot.


Here are my tea friends: Joanne, Audrey, Vera, Dorothy, Jean and Mona. I'm taking the photo.



Our Garden Tea lunch consisted of: chicken, potato salad, jelly salad, greens, fruit, fresh rolls and dessert was an assortment of cookies. We enjoyed chat and several pots of tea.



A lovely way to spend a sunny afternoon with friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment