Monday, April 23, 2012

Seaglass


Paul and I were downshore taking a stroll on our favourite beach and looking for seaglass.


  
 
The start of our search
I think he sees something
Hope it's a rare find
There must be more treasures here
He's still looking
Maybe he has settled for these nice red bricks, as I would love them for my garden
Homeward bound after a great day of seaglass hunting (and bricks)
Yes, here is Paul's collection for the day, all nicely sorted
And here is mine, with only the nicer pieces sorted
This piece of "green/blue" on the large white glass was my rare find of the day but we are still trying to decide the colour.



1 comment:

  1. Love the photo sequence and the accompanying text - good story telling. Your green/blue piece is a real beauty. What? No shark teeth, Paul?!

    ReplyDelete