Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To My Guy



Happy Valentine's Day


- a guy who makes the best egg sandwiches, ever
 

- a guy who shoveled more than 50 cms of snow after our vacation in Mexico, but wished he had retired two months earlier!

- a guy who helps peel the veggies for our Christmas Dinners
- a guy who helps with chores around the house

- a guy who loves a cool beer, or two, in a warm climate
- a guy who loves to walk a beach with me
- a guy who loves my cooking, most times...

- a guy who loves to hunt for sea glass with me

- a guy who loves to travel (on the road again to somewhere)

 - a guy who loves to be a snowbird in South Carolina with me

 - a guy who loves this recliner,
which is now in his man cave, and well used.

 Happy Valentine's Day to my guy.  Love you....



1 comment: