Monday, March 22, 2010

This morning

I drove Paul to the Tupelo Bay Golf Centre in Garden City. He was meeting our South Carolina friend, Don, for his first round of golf, with his new clubs.

The early part of their day was sunny, but they did get a little wet with a late afternoon shower.


So what does a woman do while her man plays golf - she shops. I spent a couple of hours twacking. I also took time to enjoy some of the spring blossoms in the area. These pear trees are in bloom all over the area and are absolutely beautiful.


I later visited with Irm while the men golfed and then she treated us all to a nice home cooked meal of meatloaf and veggies. They are a lovely couple and have treated us with much kindness during our time here.

Tonight, Paul and I said good bye to Irm and Don, until next year as we sadly leave here at the end of this month.





No comments:

Post a Comment